Recipe by petlover
I LOVE Justin Wilson. Check out his videos on YouTube..this recipe is delicious Its from his cookbook " Homegrown Louisiana Cookin'" I gar-on-tee you'll like this. Cooking time does not include the time to cook the pasta.
- 453.59 g uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 113.39 g butter or 113.39 g margarine
- 59.14 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- louisiana hot sauce, to taste
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium-high heat, in a medium frying pan, melt the butter. Add the parsley and onions and saute until the onions are tender.
- Add the lemon juice and garlic, stir, and continue to saute about another few minutes.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and hot sauce ( I started with a sprinkle of each and I added more at the end). Stir to mix well.
- Saute' until the shrimp are opaque and turn pinkish. Do not overcook.
- Serve over pasta. I liked this with grated Parmesan over the top.