1/3 Photos of Just2bleu Lemonberry Cheesecake (By Bird)
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This ooh-so-good yummy lemon cheesecake has a fresh blueberry topping that is baked into the cake. The blueberries sink slightly and break down during baking for a wonderful presentation. Enjoy. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of (use 3 to pucker)
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 2CRUST: In a food processor, process the sugar, cinnamon and graham crackers until you have a crumb texture. Add the melted butter and pulse a few of times to fully incorporate. Place evenly onto the bottom of the spring form pan. set aside.
- 3FILLING: Using a food processor or Kitchenaid, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice in a food processor and mix til well combined. Scraping down the sides of bowl as needed.
- 4Pour into the springform pan then cover with blueberries. (They will sink slightly and break down during cooking).
- 5Set the spring form pan into a water bath. (A water bath is a baking pan or heat proof container larger than your cake pan with about an inch or two of water above the bottom of the cake pan (used for even cooking and to preserve moisture). Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until center reaches 150F with an instant read thermometer.
- 6Remove from oven, water bath, and outer foil. DO NOT unlock the spring form pan! Place on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- 7Loosen cake from sides by going between the cake and the pan with the edge of a knife. Refrigerate for at MINIMUM of four hours (overnight is best).
- 8Unlock the side of pan and lift off to remove. Dust with powdered sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just2bleu Lemonberry Cheesecake (By Bird)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.0 mg
- Sodium 305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g