Cook1 hr 30 mins
This ooh-so-good yummy lemon cheesecake has a fresh blueberry topping that is baked into the cake. The blueberries sink slightly and break down during baking for a wonderful presentation. Enjoy. :)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- CRUST: In a food processor, process the sugar, cinnamon and graham crackers until you have a crumb texture. Add the melted butter and pulse a few of times to fully incorporate. Place evenly onto the bottom of the spring form pan. set aside.
- FILLING: Using a food processor or Kitchenaid, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice in a food processor and mix til well combined. Scraping down the sides of bowl as needed.
- Pour into the springform pan then cover with blueberries. (They will sink slightly and break down during cooking).
- Set the spring form pan into a water bath. (A water bath is a baking pan or heat proof container larger than your cake pan with about an inch or two of water above the bottom of the cake pan (used for even cooking and to preserve moisture). Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until center reaches 150F with an instant read thermometer.
- Remove from oven, water bath, and outer foil. DO NOT unlock the spring form pan! Place on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from sides by going between the cake and the pan with the edge of a knife. Refrigerate for at MINIMUM of four hours (overnight is best).
- Unlock the side of pan and lift off to remove. Dust with powdered sugar just before serving.