Just the Kick Three Meat Chili
- Mix stew meat with 1/2 tsp onion powder, and 1/4 tsp garlic powder, set aside.
- Brown hamburger with onion, garlic cloves, bell pepper, and 1/2 tbl cumin. Remove to a bowl for later.
- Brown keilbasa. Add to haburger mixture.
- Brown stew meat in any juices left in pot. Add to hamburger and keilbasa mixture.
- Drain any grease from meat and return to pot.
- Add water, beef boulion, tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans, jalapenos, chili powder, 3 tablespoons cumin, cayenne, oregano, sugar and Tabasco.
- Mix and bring to a boil. Turn down to medium and slow cook for 2 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese and chopped onion.