Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Not to hot just the right kick.
Make and share this Just the Kick Three Meat Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & chopped
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 1 lb stew meat, cut small
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix stew meat with 1/2 tsp onion powder, and 1/4 tsp garlic powder, set aside.
- Brown hamburger with onion, garlic cloves, bell pepper, and 1/2 tbl cumin. Remove to a bowl for later.
- Brown keilbasa. Add to haburger mixture.
- Brown stew meat in any juices left in pot. Add to hamburger and keilbasa mixture.
- Drain any grease from meat and return to pot.
- Add water, beef boulion, tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans, jalapenos, chili powder, 3 tablespoons cumin, cayenne, oregano, sugar and Tabasco.
- Mix and bring to a boil. Turn down to medium and slow cook for 2 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese and chopped onion.