1 hr 15 mins
This recipe comes from my Mom. She's not one to cook but she can make a mean stuffing. She hates stuffing that is too wet or too dry so this one is right down the middle. Its pretty easy to make. Everyone always asks me for the recipe so here it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 9X13 inches baking pan.
- 3Tear up bread into small pieces.
- 4Mix bread, onions, celery, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5Add eggs and mix lightly until moistened.
- 6Add 3/4 cup of beef broth slowly while mixing. (Don't over mix. You just want everything to stick together.
- 7Spread mixture in baking pan.
- 8Pour 1/4 cup of beef broth on top of filling.
- 9Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- 10Take foil cover off and bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Right Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (1373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g