Adapted from a bread maker recipe I doubled the original and make 2 loaves. Kids love it.
Make and share this Just Plain White Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Add yeast to warm milk and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add Salt Sugar and butter.
- Sift in Flour.
- Knead well and place somewhere warm for first rise with wet towel over top of the bowl (should double in size).
- Knead and separate into two separate pieces.
- Form into shape appropriate loaf pan.
- Spray loaf pan and with your fist punch into loaf pan.
- Set aside for second rise.
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.