1/2 Photos of Just Plain White Bread
3 hrs 25 mins
Adapted from a bread maker recipe I doubled the original and make 2 loaves. Kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add yeast to warm milk and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2Add Salt Sugar and butter.
- 3Sift in Flour.
- 4Knead well and place somewhere warm for first rise with wet towel over top of the bowl (should double in size).
- 5Knead and separate into two separate pieces.
- 6Form into shape appropriate loaf pan.
- 7Spray loaf pan and with your fist punch into loaf pan.
- 8Set aside for second rise.
- 9Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- 10Remove from pan and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Plain White Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1862.9
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 3852.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 322.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 52.2 g