Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This has got to be quickest and easiest pound cake ever. It is great served with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or just pour you a cup of coffee and enjoy!!!!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare bundt pan by spraying with Cookers Joy or grease pans and lightly flour them, bumping off extra flour.
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Alternate adding the flour and oil until well mixed.
- Pour into a bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Test with tooth pick inserted into cake. If it comes out clean, cake is done. If there is batter on the tooth pick, bake for 5 more minutes and test again.
I made this as a layer cake and put whipped cream in the center. I also put cream on top and served it with strawberries. The whole family enjoyed it and it was easy to make.
Really easy my 12yr old made this with ease. Good result will try a different oil or melted butter next time. Thanks.
super easy & yummy!tks for posted!