Recipe by Jellyqueen
This has got to be quickest and easiest pound cake ever. It is great served with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or just pour you a cup of coffee and enjoy!!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare bundt pan by spraying with Cookers Joy or grease pans and lightly flour them, bumping off extra flour.
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Alternate adding the flour and oil until well mixed.
- Pour into a bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Test with tooth pick inserted into cake. If it comes out clean, cake is done. If there is batter on the tooth pick, bake for 5 more minutes and test again.