Recipe by CoffeeMom
This WAS a zucchini cake recipe but the first night I was going to make it, I dumped my grated zucchini on the floor. Now its morphed into my favorite carrot cake recipe! goes great with your favorite cream cheese frosting.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups finely grated carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine and mix dry ingredients.
- Add to wet mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in finely crated carrot.
- Pour batter into 13x9 cake pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool before frosting with your favorite cream cheese frosting.