Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this to go with my lunch today, and I was amazed at how tasty it turned out! I love buying the larger containers of vanilla yogurt and then just adding fresh fruit or homemade jam in order to make fruity yogurt. Today was the first time I added cinnamon, and it really hit the spot. I'd like to try this with one of my usual yogurt toppings: wheat germ, crunchy granola cereal, or a little fiber one cereal.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or 3⁄4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 dash cinnamon (more if you wish)
- 1 medium peach (I used half of a really big peach)
- Sprinkle cinnamon over yogurt and stir. (I did this part before leaving home and packed the peach to cut and add later so it would be fresh).
- Cut the peach into bite-sized pieces. (Peel if you wish--I was on my lunch break and didn't have time!).
- Add peach pieces to yogurt and gently stir.
- Top with additional toppings if desired (see recipe description) and enjoy!
*Reviewed for Kidfriendly Recipe Tag in the Kids Cooking Forum* Loved it! So easy and tasty. I used some new season peaches and creamy vanilla yogurt. I think it would be nice with a plain yogurt and honey too. I liked the addition of the cinnamon. Photos also being posted.
This was really good -- though I ended up using canned peaches because the fresh ones in the store looked horrible. It was good with the canned ones, but bet it would be even better if I could find fresh ones that were good!
I doubled this using low fat creamy vanilla yoghurst and canned peaches and served 3 of us as a light dessert. Delicious and see it being a very versatile recipe using different fruits either canned or fresh. Thank you SrtaMaestra, made for Please Review My Recipe.