1/3 Photos of Just Peachy Yogurt
I made this to go with my lunch today, and I was amazed at how tasty it turned out! I love buying the larger containers of vanilla yogurt and then just adding fresh fruit or homemade jam in order to make fruity yogurt. Today was the first time I added cinnamon, and it really hit the spot. I'd like to try this with one of my usual yogurt toppings: wheat germ, crunchy granola cereal, or a little fiber one cereal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle cinnamon over yogurt and stir. (I did this part before leaving home and packed the peach to cut and add later so it would be fresh).
- 2Cut the peach into bite-sized pieces. (Peel if you wish--I was on my lunch break and didn't have time!).
- 3Add peach pieces to yogurt and gently stir.
- 4Top with additional toppings if desired (see recipe description) and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Peachy Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g