Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Domino's sugar inspired recipe.I love peach iced tea on a hot day. This recipe is quick and refreshing, and needs only a few ingredients.
- 4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- 4 tea bags
- 1 1⁄2 cups peach nectar
- 6 slices peaches (wedges) (optional)
- In a large teapot or pot, combine water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add teabags and let steep for 4-5 minutes or until desired.
- Take out tea bags.
- Pour tea into a heat proof pitcher.
- Add peach nectar, stir.
- Let cool.
- Put a peach wedge into each glass.
I used 3 chai-spice tea bags to create a peach spice iced tea. I used 1 liter of peach nectar (Jumex brand from the Latin American section of the grocery store.) Use frozen peach slices in place of ice (or some of the ice). I will also try with almond tea and vanilla tea for variation.
This tea was very good. Very east to prepare. Thanks chef FIFI. Bullwinkle.
This is wonderful! I love peach iced tea, but had no idea how to get there. Nectar! What a concept! Good stuff.