Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Simple and delicious for breakfast or any time your sweet tooth hits you. A fruit cinnamon bun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 count) can homestyle refrigerated biscuits (your favorite)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1Line a round 9" cake pan w/Reynolds foil.
- 2Sprinkle Brown sugar in pan.
- 3Drizzle with honey.
- 4Top with chopped almonds.
- 5Tear each biscuit into three pieces and roll into small balls.
- 6Dip each biscuit ball into melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar and place randomly over sugar and nut mixture in pan.
- 7Drain peaches and cut into small chunks and tuck randomly into the biscuit pieces.
- 8Bake in 350 oven 20 minutes, until golden on top.
- 9Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter. Rest for 5 minutes then remove foil. Will be hot and a naturally carmel glazed.
- 10You can drizzle complementary Cream Cheese Frosting if desired.
- 11Stir together Cream Cheese and Powdered sugar and thin w/milk.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Peachy Honey Buns #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.6
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 708.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 109.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g