Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Simple and delicious for breakfast or any time your sweet tooth hits you. A fruit cinnamon bun.
- 6 count canhomestyle refrigerated biscuits (your favorite)
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 78.07 ml sugar, plus
- 29.58 ml ground cinnamon
- 453.59 g canned peaches
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml honey
- 118.29 ml chopped almonds
- 78.07 ml cream cheese (Room Temp)
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- milk, to thin frosting
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Line a round 9" cake pan w/Reynolds foil.
- Sprinkle Brown sugar in pan.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Top with chopped almonds.
- Tear each biscuit into three pieces and roll into small balls.
- Dip each biscuit ball into melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar and place randomly over sugar and nut mixture in pan.
- Drain peaches and cut into small chunks and tuck randomly into the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in 350 oven 20 minutes, until golden on top.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter. Rest for 5 minutes then remove foil. Will be hot and a naturally carmel glazed.
- You can drizzle complementary Cream Cheese Frosting if desired.
- Stir together Cream Cheese and Powdered sugar and thin w/milk.