Recipe by jan1979
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Simple and delicious for breakfast or any time your sweet tooth hits you. A fruit cinnamon bun.
- 1 (6 count) canhomestyle refrigerated biscuits (your favorite)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 16 ounces canned peaches
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese (Room Temp)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- milk, to thin frosting
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a round 9" cake pan w/Reynolds foil.
- Sprinkle Brown sugar in pan.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Top with chopped almonds.
- Tear each biscuit into three pieces and roll into small balls.
- Dip each biscuit ball into melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar and place randomly over sugar and nut mixture in pan.
- Drain peaches and cut into small chunks and tuck randomly into the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in 350 oven 20 minutes, until golden on top.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter. Rest for 5 minutes then remove foil. Will be hot and a naturally carmel glazed.
- You can drizzle complementary Cream Cheese Frosting if desired.
- Stir together Cream Cheese and Powdered sugar and thin w/milk.