Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
"Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry" These easy to prepare, rosemary-sage rubbed ribs are grilled to "fall off the bone" tasty with the help of Reynolds Wrap Foil. Paired with a spicy peach barbecue sauce, these ribs are smokin'!
- 3 (1360.77 g) racks of baby-back pork ribs
- 9.85 ml kosher salt (to taste)
- 44.37 ml chopped rosemary
- 7.39 ml dried rubbed sage
- 4.92 ml granulated garlic
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 236.59 ml chopped fresh peach
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- 44.37 ml spicy brown mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced green onion (on the diagonal)
- Prepare a gas grill for direct grilling over medium heat (about 350 F).
- On a work surface, remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. In a small bowl, stir together kosher salt, rosemary, sage, and granulated garlic until mixed. Generously season both sides of ribs with spice mixture. Wrap each seasoned pork slab in Reynolds Wrap Foil.
- Place the foil-wrapped ribs on the grill in a single layer; cover the grill. Grill, turning packets once halfway through cooking, about 1- 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender and pulls away from the bones.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a food processor, add the peaches; process until slightly chunky. Transfer peaches to a medium bowl. Add barbecue sauce, mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Stir until well combined.
- When the ribs are cooked (after about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until tender), open the packets. Brush both sides of ribs with sauce. Place ribs on grill rack. Grill, turning once and brushing with additional sauce, 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer ribs to a large platter; let rest 5 minutes. Right before serving, sprinkle ribs with green onions. Serve with any remaining sauce.