This recipe is adapted from Lean and Luscious and Meatless. You can make these delicious French toast sandwiches with any flavor jam, but peach is my favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine egg white, milk, and vanilla.
- 2Mix well with a fork or wire whisk.
- 3Pour into a shallow pan.
- 4Make 2 sandwiches from the bread and jam, putting 2 tsp of jam inside each sandwich.
- 5Dip sandwiches in milk mixture, coating both sides.
- 6Melt 1 tsp of the margarine in a preheated nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- 7Place sandwiches in skillet and brown lightly.
- 8Turn, add remaining margarine, and brown the other sides.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Peachy French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 391.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g