Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another museum luncheon favorite!
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 6 fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup radish, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- lettuce leaf
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, peaches, celery, radishes, green onion, pecans and bell pepper and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil vinegar, soy sauce and ginger and whisk until well blended.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken mixture and blend gently.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.