Recipe by COOKGIRl
Inspired by the sleeper hit Napolean Dynamite. I dedicate this recipe to all fans of the movie and to the Kips and Napoleans of the world. Your pet llama may like this, too. Yes!
- 6 white flour tortillas (low carb okay, cardboard texture best, additive-enhanced)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce (mild, cuz Idahoans can't tolerate spicy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange one flour tortilla on Corning Ware dinner plate (the brown and orange one with the wheat design circa 1971).
- Grate a significant amount (1 cup?) of Velveeta onto the tortilla.
- Nuke about 60 seconds or until Velveeta starts to bubble and get "crispy" around the edges.
- In the meantime, write some poetry -- Your sandy hair floats in the air -- To me it's like a lullaby -- I'm just flying by -- Oh so high -- like a kite -- tied to a skate --.
- Next, spoon on some Pace Piquante (puh-connie) sauce if desired. Repeat process five more times.
- Peace out.