Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A dish I made with what I had on hand so I could use my new WOK, who would have known it would come out tasting SO darn good!
- Cut pork into thin strips, cutting off any fat.
- Mix together the next 5 ingredients and pour over pork. Let sit for a while, or even overnight.
- Heat some oil in a WOK on med/high heat. When hot add the pork and sauce.
- When pork is nearly done, add veggies and about 1/2 cup of water. Cook until veggies are crisp/tender.
- Remove liquid from pan, and add 1/2 tbs cornstarch, stir. Add back into WOK and heat until sauce is thickened.
- I served mine over brown rice! YUM!
Thanks for posting this great recipe, I made it two weeks ago and hubby really loved it. My only modification was just a dash of chilli oil for an additional zing, but it was still good even without the chilli oil. I'll try it with stir fried noodles next time.