I made this recipe and it tastes just like McDonald's Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Great For Breakfast !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 2 cup in a muffin tin.
- 3Break an egg in both and BREAK the yoke with a fork .
- 4Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until eggs are white and cooked.
- 5Cook the sausage rounds over medium heat in one teaspoon of oil till cooked.
- 6Toast English Muffins.
- 7When finished toasting, use margarine or butter as spread.
- 8Make your sandwich.
- 9Add sausage, cheese, then the egg.
- 10Enjoy and review recipe.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Like Mc Donald's Sausage & Egg Mc Muffin - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 240.9 mg
- Sodium 486.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: