My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Directions are simple-- using a handheld mixer and a small bowl or a food processor with a smaller bowl-- beat all ingredients until well mixed.
- 2Start slow or you will be covered with powdered sugar. :).
- 3The consistency should not be too firm, but also not runny. It should hesitatingly drip/plop from your spatula if you scoop up a dollop and hold it over the bowl.
- 4Use an extra tablespoon of cream, or of powdered sugar to regulate the thickness.
- 5It is best to ice the cooled cookies with the frosting right after you make it, as it will almost be perfectly smooth when it sets.
- 6Know that if you put it in the fridge it will firm up to almost twice as hard as it is right after you mix it, and when it is cold you can use the mixer on it again to "fluff it up" for other applications like cupcakes.
- 7It makes about a cup and a half of frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Like Lofthouse Easy Pink Sugar Cookie Frosting - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g