Recipe by MinnesotaCook
Creamy juicy coleslaw that the buddies at my significant other's work could not believe this was not from KFC. I have never found a recipe for the way I make it. I don't think it would be as juicy with real mayo, the sugar makes it juicy
- 8 cups finely chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated and chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely Chop the Cabbage and put in large mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Put in a container and refrigerate covered. I use a half gallon plastic ice cream container. I find it best to sit over night or for several hours -- for the flavors to blend and allow the sugar to bring out the juices. I serve in tiny desert bowls as it is quite juicy.