Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy juicy coleslaw that the buddies at my significant other's work could not believe this was not from KFC. I have never found a recipe for the way I make it. I don't think it would be as juicy with real mayo, the sugar makes it juicy
- 8 cups finely chopped cabbage (1 head)
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated and chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Finely Chop the Cabbage and put in large mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Put in a container and refrigerate covered. I use a half gallon plastic ice cream container. I find it best to sit over night or for several hours -- for the flavors to blend and allow the sugar to bring out the juices. I serve in tiny desert bowls as it is quite juicy.
This was my first attempt at making this coleslaw and it came out just great. My family ate it at thanksgiving and loved it as I did. I will do it again. EricJ
Very tasty!!Made half recipe,will make again.Thanks.