Recipe by Not-2-Sweet
I copied these ingredients from the KFC coleslaw container years ago. Yes, they did list Miracle Whip, not mayo! It always goes quick, but I never get any compliments when I bring it as a dish to pass because they all think that I just picked it up from KFC and put it in my own bowl! I use the bags of coleslaw mix from the produce section of my store and chop it in the food processor, but you can use a 1 lb head of cabbage, and a couple of carrots instead if you wish.
- 453.59 g bag Coleslaw (in produce section of store)
- 29.58 ml onions (grated)
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 29.58 ml tarragon vinegar
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml milk or 14.79 ml cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop coleslaw mix in a food processor until chopped fine.
- Add grated onion to coleslaw mix.
- In separate bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Thin dressing mixture with milk or cream.
- Stir dressing into coleslaw.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.