I copied these ingredients from the KFC coleslaw container years ago. Yes, they did list Miracle Whip, not mayo! It always goes quick, but I never get any compliments when I bring it as a dish to pass because they all think that I just picked it up from KFC and put it in my own bowl! I use the bags of coleslaw mix from the produce section of my store and chop it in the food processor, but you can use a 1 lb head of cabbage, and a couple of carrots instead if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop coleslaw mix in a food processor until chopped fine.
- 2Add grated onion to coleslaw mix.
- 3In separate bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 4Thin dressing mixture with milk or cream.
- 5Stir dressing into coleslaw.
- 6Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Like Kfc Coleslaw - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: