1/1 Photo of Just Like Hellmans Mayonnaise - Copycat - Clone
I love buying the Helmans mayonnaise and this tastes just like it. Don't even try to make this on a rainy day or even when it is threatening to rain. It just won't set and you'll end up with a runny mess. You can substitute lemon juice if you don't have white vinegar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place egg, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and 1/4 cup oil in blender and blend on low.
- 2While the machine is blending, SLOWLY pour in another 1/2 cup oil.
- 3You may have to stop and scrape down the mayo.
- 4Add the lemon juice/vinegar and the remaining 1/2 cup oil.
- 5Blend until well combined.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Like Hellmans Mayonnaise - Copycat - Clone
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2500.3
- Calories from Fat 2502
- Total Fat 278.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 2399.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g