Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
No salt added - so very low in sodium. No butter, oil, eggs or anything like that. it's basically low calorie & low fat. Will suit anyone who love eating natural snacks
- 50 g whole wheat flour
- 50 g plain flour
- 20 g cornflour, yellow
- 30 g wheat bran, unprocessed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 cup cold water
- Blend all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water gradually until you get a moist dough that feels hard/solid/inelastic (dough shouldn't be too wet).
- Divide it in half and shape into balls/rounds.
- Start rolling out one ball with a rolling pin until it's very thin approximately 3 millimetres.
- Cut into your desired shape and repeat the rolling procedure until the dough is used up.
- (Do the same with the other ball).
- Bake in oven for approximately 30 mins at 150 degrees celsius.
- Crackers are done when they look golden brown and a bit 'burned' but definitely NOT overdone (eg. dark brown or black edges).