Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
What can I say? Good chili on a cold night is the best. I have had a lot of good chili recipes but this one took the top. You can use any flaovr tomatoes you like and use more or less seasonings as your taste requires.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cansbushs best chili beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green pepper celery and onion, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with sweet onions, undrained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Brown beef in skillet with onion till done.
- Drain meat and put into crock pot.
- Add rest of ingredients to crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours.