1/1 Photo of Just for Jane Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
2 hrs 10 mins
Since Jane-In-RI loves pumpkin so much, here is a recipe just for her and the rest of you pumpkin lovers out there. Enjoy. Cooking time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sliced jalapenos brine
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- tortilla chips
- 1COMBINE pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl.
- 2Spread into 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3COMBINE sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl.
- 4Spread over pumpkin mixture.
- 5Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion.
- 6Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just for Jane Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 332.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: