Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great sauce for steak, shrimp, fish, chicken and pork. I made this with ingredients that I had on hand.
- 1⁄2 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce or 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the first 5 liquid ingredients.
- Add brown sugar and red pepper flakes.
- Use a whisk and mix well.
- Put in sealed containers to freeze or keep in the fridge.