This is a Greek inspired salad, but a little different as it isn't your usual mix of cukes, olives and tomatoes. I started with a recipe from Steven Raichlen's "The Barbeque Bible", then took it my own way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered (small, very fresh)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh preferred)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- 1Combine the romaine, green onion, and dill.
- 2Just before service, add the olives, feta and tomatoes.
- 3Combine the lemon juice and olive oil.
- 4Toss the salad, olive mix, and dressing.
- 5Taste for seasoning, add salt and/or pepper as needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just Another Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 349.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g