Recipe by MoreWithLessMom
This is a mix to create individual servings like the Warm Delights, cake in a mug/cup craze. It is "just add water". It makes a rich, fudgy cake. This is suitable for gift giving. It does not use a cake mix to start, and does not use egg. It is prepared in the microwave. 4 Tbl of mix filled my mug about half full, it does rise a little when cooking. This amount of mix will make 11 cakes, or if your mug is big enough for a double batch it will make 5. If you just want to make one just decrease the yield to 1 cake. Originally posted on TheMoreWithLessMom.com.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix 4 Tbl mix with 2 Tbl water in a bowl or mug. You can add chocolate chips if you prefer.
- Cook in microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Your cake should look dry on top. If you aren't sure use a spoon to pull the side of the cake away from the mug and see if the bottom is wet.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Top with chocolate syrup/sauce, whipped cream, or powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.