Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy veggie side dish; add cooked chicken and it is Chicken A La King. I like to serve it over mashed potatoes.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup minced raw onion
- salt, pepper, garlic powder and herbs to taste
- Soften onion in larger sauce pan.
- Dissolve bouillon in water.
- Add veggies to pan and stir in bouillon.
- Cover and heat until boiling.
- Add mushroom soup and simmer over low heat.
- Season to taste and simmer until veggies are tender.