Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Name says it all. Good everytime! Reminds me alot of a banana split. Think ahead on this one, since there is extended time in the freezer and refrigerator before everyone can dig in.
- Pre-bake pie shells. Cool them completely.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in condensed milk.
- Spread into shells, wrap in plastic wrap, and place into the freezer until firm (2-3 hours).
- Arrange bananas over filling. Spread pineapple over bananas.
- Beat cream until stiff peaks form. Spread over fruit.
- Sprinkle on pecans and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Chill in refrigerator one hour before serving.