Recipe by thepurpleturtle
Here's an easy cookie recipe that makes a nice small batch - just 12 cookies so you don't have too many sitting around your house for days. Increase the sugar to half a cup if you are using plain/regular instant oats.
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3 (144 g) envelope instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal (but any flavor should work) or 3 (144 g) envelope instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal (but any flavor should work)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Using your hands, roll dough into 12 balls, flatten each one slightly and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before placing cookies on a wire rack to cool.