Jenni Loves Ryry's Note:
I love dump cakes because they are so easy to make and definately kid-kitchen friendly. My 4 yr old helps me bake all the time and this is one that she can make by herself with a little help from Mom. She loves it because she can put her hands in it to spread the ingredients and she picks what fruit we use, what to add ect... Plus it's a great way to sneak in something healthy like fresh organic fruits!
My Private Note
9"x 11" ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Dump berries into a 9 x 11" dish.
- 3Sprinkle sugar evenly over berries.
- 4Squeeze juice of lemon over berries.
- 5Add the zest of the lemon in there too.
- 6Dump the cake mix over the berries, and spread evenly.
- 7Pour butter over the cake mix and sprinkle almonds over the top.
- 8Bake for about an hour or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Juno's Blueberry Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g