Recipe by WWalch
Semi-homemade layered cookie/brownie bars. So chocolate-y, peanut butter-y, and easy-to-make, you'll be addicted to them!
- 1 (32 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (10 ounce) packages Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) box Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inches baking dish. Unwrap tube of chocolate chip cookie dough and press evenly into the bottom of baking dish. Place peanut butter cups in rows on top of cookie dough, do not overlap. In separate bowl, mix together brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water according to package directions. Pour brownie mixture over peanut butter cup layer and spread evenly. Bake for approximately 50 - 55 minutes Bars will be done when toothpick inserted 1 inches from side comes out clean. Allow to cool until set and serve individually or as the base of an ice cream sundae.