1/2 Photos of Junk Yard Dog - (Hotdog)
Part Time Cook's Note:
I tried something a little different with the hotdogs we were making. I made a few different combinations and this is one of our popular winners in taste. It's the HOT DOG with a difference. Drop the pineapple if you don't like the sweet addition to your dog.... Ideal for that something a bit different at the family BBQ... This will be the one that will definitely make everyone talk !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slowly cook hotdogs in water for 10-12 minutes.
- 2Assembling dogs place franks in each roll.
- 3First add the mustard (not last).
- 4Just mix all chopped ingredients together then add them on top of the frank.
- 5Finish by sprinkling with the grated cheese.
- 6Toast under the griller until the cheese just melts, don't burn the buns.
- 7Serve them hot -- .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Junk Yard Dog - (Hotdog)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 1060.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 16.3 g