Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Oh sweet, sweet decadence made a tad less naughty. I grew up with everyone calling them "junk bars," but they're also known as seven-layer or magic bars/cookies. No matter what you call it, it's a real treat ;)
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal, made into 1 cup crumbs or 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (made from almost 3 sheets = 14 slim crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup water (approx)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, flaked (scant)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (I used 20 crushed werther's candies, scant)
- 1 cup nuts (I used soynuts)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used 1 pkg. Hershey's sugar free dark chocolate candies, crushed)
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix water and crumbs in a 13x9 pan.
- Using the bottom of a large measuring cup, press the moist crumbs down; evenly distributing them Using a smaller measuring cup, get the corners.
- Sprinkle coconut on top followed by butterscotch, nuts, and chocolate.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly on top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Drool and devour.