- Combine all the marinade ingredients.
- Boil about 5 minutes, remove
- from flame and cool.
- Place roast in marinade to cover.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight. Remove from marinade and place on roasting rack in preheated 250 degree F. oven with a blanket of beef suet. Roast at this low temp for 50 minutes per pound.
- Remove from suet for the last 30 minutes of cooking and baste roast with pan drippings and a bit of the marinade. I have more v enison recipes available for download at: http://legend.dynip.com/weller/WELLER.HTM Jim Weller