1 hr 5 mins
It doesn't get any better than this. I got this from the New York Cookbook by Molly O'Neill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Generously butter the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
- 3Lightly coat the bottom of the pan with the graham cracker crumbs and refrigerate pan.
- 4In large bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
- 5Beat in cream cheese, then beat in egg.
- 6Slowly drizzle in the heavy cream, beating constantly.
- 7Add vanilla and stir well.
- 8Pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake until top is golden, 40-45 minutes.
- 9Cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Junior's Original Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.9
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 160.7 mg
- Sodium 369.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g