mom of girls's Note:
I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers Message Board. It is suppose to be from Cooking Light, March 1999.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine butter and mints in a 2-cup glass measuring cup; microwave at high 30 seconds or until soft. Stir until smooth, and set aside.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.
- 5Combine flour, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- 6Combine sugar, cocoa, egg, and egg white in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended.
- 7Add mint mixture; beat well.
- 8Add flour mixture; beat at a low speed just until blended.
- 9Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Junior Mint Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered mint candies