Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, healthy, yummy salsa!
Make and share this Junior League - Shrimp Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boiled shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 -5 avocados, chopped
- 8 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 -4 jalapeno chilies, seeded, chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- cocktail seafood sauce (1 jar)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Combine the shrimp, avocados, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno chilies, and lime juice in a bowl and mix gently. Stir in the seafood sauce, ketchup, and salt. Chill covered, until serving time. Garnish with a whole chile. Serve with tortilla chips.
This dish is a wonderful idea and it is really delicious. I scaled the recipe back to 2 servings and served it as a shrimp cocktail, but I would definitely like to make a full batch of this shrimp for parties and get-togethers. I'm sure it will be a big hit. Made for Spring PAC, May, 20-14.