Recipe by Rita~
Yes to cool down the Adults! And you'll be swinging from the vines so watch out! A tropical mixture of mango & guava nectars, pineapple, banana, coconut and oranges. You can drink as is or add an other shot of your favorite rum. This is great to bring to a BBQ, 4th Of July Party just put frozen juice in cooler and bring along.
Top Review by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Exceptional! Everyone loved this! Made as directed but held the soda and nectars in the fridge. Blended the oranges, lemonade and pineapple juice in blender and added the rum. Poured into Ziploc bags and froze. At party time I mixed it all together in a punch bowl and added the cold soda and nectar. Refreshing! Tropical and FUN!
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 30 ounces mango nectar
- 12 ounces guava nectar
- 1 liter pineapple carbonated beverages or 1 liter seltzer water
- 2 cups banana rum
- 2 cups coconut rum
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender add oranges and lemonade blend till smooth.
- In a very large pot add all the ingredients. Stir then place in 3, one gallon freezer bags. Freeze overnight and bring to room temp 1 hour before serving.
- Massage bag to blend and scoop into glasses and enjoy!