Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yes to cool down the Adults! And you'll be swinging from the vines so watch out! A tropical mixture of mango & guava nectars, pineapple, banana, coconut and oranges. You can drink as is or add an other shot of your favorite rum. This is great to bring to a BBQ, 4th Of July Party just put frozen juice in cooler and bring along.
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 30 ounces mango nectar
- 12 ounces guava nectar
- 1 liter pineapple carbonated beverages or 1 liter seltzer water
- 2 cups banana rum
- 2 cups coconut rum
- In a blender add oranges and lemonade blend till smooth.
- In a very large pot add all the ingredients. Stir then place in 3, one gallon freezer bags. Freeze overnight and bring to room temp 1 hour before serving.
- Massage bag to blend and scoop into glasses and enjoy!
Exceptional! Everyone loved this! Made as directed but held the soda and nectars in the fridge. Blended the oranges, lemonade and pineapple juice in blender and added the rum. Poured into Ziploc bags and froze. At party time I mixed it all together in a punch bowl and added the cold soda and nectar. Refreshing! Tropical and FUN!
YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! This jungle juice slush is awesome. Great flavor, refreshing and not too sweet. I made it for a 4th of July luau last year and should have made a lot more. I had to forward the recipe on to a lot of friends and family. Thank you.