Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
So i went to a houseparty last night and they were serving this delicious jungle juice! i asked for the recipe but the guys refused to give up his secret recipe! so i decided to go online and look for a jungle juice recipe to rival his! and this just might be the one! i am not sure if the bottle measurements are right or not but i had to put something in so it would post the recipe.
- 1 liter Everclear alcohol
- 3 (1 3/4 liter) bottles vodka
- 1 (1 3/4 liter) bottle peach schnapps
- 1 pint Bacardi 151 rum
- 1 (1 3/4 liter) bottle99 apples apple Schnapps
- 10 liters Sprite
- 1 liter Sunny Delight orange drink
- 1 liter triple sec
- 1 (1 3/4 liter) bottle gin
- 1 (1 3/4 liter) bottledekuyper pucker sour apple schnapps
- 4 (1 3/4 liter) bottles Boone's Farm strawberry hill wine
- 8 liters Hawaiian Punch drink
- 2 (12 ounce) cans orange juice concentrate
- fruit (as much as desired)
- Use a large container like an ice chest or similar. Add fruit and alcohol and allow the fruit to soak in all the alcohol for about 4 - 12 hours.
- Add all the juice and let sit overnight. Serve the next day.
THIS IS SO AWESOME. And Boone's Farm pairs very well with cheese whiz! Thanks Anthony Bourdain for that suggestion!