Recipe by Sue Lau
Here's one the little tots will go bonkers over. The larger folks will be munching on it too!
Top Review by April1
I was searching on a snack mix that would be relatively healthy and fun for my three year old as she was getting tired of the same 'ole stuff... So I used chocolate animal crackers, pretzels, honey graham bears, honey nut cheerios, raisins and smiley fruit snacks... It's very good...I love it and she seems to as well...Thanks for sharing!
- 1419.54 ml frosted Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 354.88 ml animal crackers
- 354.88 ml miniature pretzel twists
- 354.88 ml teddy grahams snack crackers
- 155.92 g boxsunkist fruit snacks
- 236.59 ml raisins