Recipe by Sue Lau
Here's one the little tots will go bonkers over. The larger folks will be munching on it too!
Top Review by April1
I was searching on a snack mix that would be relatively healthy and fun for my three year old as she was getting tired of the same 'ole stuff... So I used chocolate animal crackers, pretzels, honey graham bears, honey nut cheerios, raisins and smiley fruit snacks... It's very good...I love it and she seems to as well...Thanks for sharing!
- 6 cups frosted Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups animal crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 1⁄2 cups teddy grahams snack crackers
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) boxsunkist fruit snacks
- 1 cup raisins