Recipe by JSU Gamecock
An addictive combination of chocolate, dried fruits, coconut, and cashews. It makes a thick, dense candy. If you wish for more chocolate and less fruit, either reduce the amounts of fruit or increase the amount of chocolate bark. This doesn't stay around long. It's a real crowd pleaser. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (1 lb) package chocolate bark
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup dried mango, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried pineapple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup banana chips, crushed
- 2 ounces white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- On baking sheet, toast cashews and coconut in 350 F (180 C) oven for 5 minutes or until coconut is golden.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile in large bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling water), melt chocolate bark, stirring occasionally.
- Add cashews, coconut, pineapple, mango, and banana chips.
- Stir until combined.
- Spread on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- In large bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling water), melt white chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle over firm chocolate mixture.
- Let stand until set.
- Break into pieces.