2 hrs 10 mins
Carol :)'s Note:
This recipe has been in my family forever it seems. The sauce is simular to a sweet and sour sauce and when the chicken is finished cooking it is literally falling off the bone. I make it often in the summer and serve it with potato salad. It's sooo yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Rinse chicken pieces with cold water and flour lightly.
- 3(I usually put flour into a bag and shake the chicken.) Place chicken into a greased roaster, add a tiny bit of water and bake for 1 hour.
- 4While chicken bakes, combine the ingredients to make the sauce.
- 5After the hour is up, pour sauce over chicken and place back into the oven.
- 6Continue to bake for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for June's Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 423.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: