Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came across this on the net while browsing. A quick and easy one bowl dessert, especially great for moms who work, or for those young, up and coming chefs in your family.
- 1 2⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa (Nestle's or Hershey's)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 3⁄4 cup walnuts (optional)
- Put all ingredients into one bowl and mix with a hand mixer until blended good.
- The batter will be thick. Put into 9x13 pan and bake at 350° for 18-25 minutes.
These were excellent. I used pecans and added 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips. I made them in half batches because my big pan was dirty. =P They still came out super soft and chewy. Don't grease the pan too much or they will be too greasy. If you use spray, spray and blot with a paper towel to remove excess.
I added medicated semi sweet chocolate and wow! Delicious easy and effective for bulging disc pain!
It turned out gr8 will make them again. They r chewy indeed:)