Cook1 hr 15 mins
I'm sure Beaver and Wally made it home for dinner every night to watch dear old mom cook this up in a prom dress and pearls. You too can impress your family with a tasty and hearty meal. Just ask Ward!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix ground beef with eggs, celery seed, onion powder, dried minced onion, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Soak cracker crumbs for a few minutes with milk, then blend into beef mixture.
- Mix together condensed soup, barbecue sauce and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Add half of sauce mixture to beef (reserve remaining half for later) and work sauce in until it is evenly incorporated.
- Place beef mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan and form into a loaf.
- Place into a preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Drain any accumulated fat from the loaf pan.
- Spread reserved sauce mixture over meat loaf and cover with foil.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow meat loaf to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.