1/3 Photos of June Cleaver's Tv Land Meatloaf
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
I'm sure Beaver and Wally made it home for dinner every night to watch dear old mom cook this up in a prom dress and pearls. You too can impress your family with a tasty and hearty meal. Just ask Ward!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix ground beef with eggs, celery seed, onion powder, dried minced onion, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- 3Soak cracker crumbs for a few minutes with milk, then blend into beef mixture.
- 4Mix together condensed soup, barbecue sauce and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- 5Add half of sauce mixture to beef (reserve remaining half for later) and work sauce in until it is evenly incorporated.
- 6Place beef mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan and form into a loaf.
- 7Place into a preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- 8Drain any accumulated fat from the loaf pan.
- 9Spread reserved sauce mixture over meat loaf and cover with foil.
- 10Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- 11Allow meat loaf to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for June Cleaver's Tv Land Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 167.7 mg
- Sodium 930.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 29.9 g