1/1 Photo of Jumbo Treats™
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S® JUMBO MULTI-GRAIN KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS.
- 5In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 7For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 81 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- 9Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- 10Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Treats™
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 39.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KELLOGG'S JUMBO MULTI-GRAIN KRISPIES®